Community Poll: Posting Reminders

For board-related items, like submitting elective content, providing suggestions and discussing ZRPG issues. This forum is objective-based, so once an item is resolved it is archived.
Tophubot
börk börk
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Seasonal Events

Community Poll: Posting Reminders

Post by Tophubot »

Hi ZRPG!

I wanted to field this to the community as a whole to see how you feel about the posting reminders that usually get posted in the post-notifications channel on Discord. I personally think it is a helpful tool that actually does increase posting times, so I want to bring it back in some form. I also know that this can get annoying.

What do you think is the most helpful while effective tool?

For instance, I could:
1. Tag everyone once it's their turn, once or a few times a week.
2. Tag people who haven't posted in a certain amount of time.
3. Tag no one and just list it as an image.

I also want to know what would be helpful for quickplays. Should those be left alone? Should we just tag once they've been sitting for a little while?

I am pretty open, and thought it might be helpful to get community insight.

Thank you!
Pillar
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: Community Poll: Posting Reminders

Post by Pillar »

I personally would be fine with being notified if I hadn't posted after a certain amount of time!

As for quickplays, I also think a reminder would be fine if it hasn't been updated in a while. :)
grassgoth
Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs

Seasonal Events

Post by grassgoth »

Just ping me every day, i have executive dysfunction coming out my ass and need the encouragement.

Real answer, quickplays like, after a couple weeks, maybe. For regular RP then i think when its your turn, and if you havent posted by a week a reminder.
| Treble: Open |

Formerly known as Trash Bandicoot
Zain

Post by Zain »

I'd rather be pinged frequently as a reminder, but I think being tagged according to the "desired pace" section in a roleplay as a general rule would be fine.
Tophubot
börk börk

Seasonal Events

Post by Tophubot »

This is great feedback so far! Thanks all. I'm gonna leave this poll up for another week, and then I'll decide on how to move forward.