Below you will find definitions and conditions of our forums and Discord server. Please understand that registering for either is a tacit agreement to the rules and regulations as they are laid out.
- Respect the community and ZRPG staff.
- Do not intentionally be rude or agitate other members or staff of ZRPG. If there is a problem between yourself and another member please bring it up to Staff for resolution. Swearing should be confined to limited quantities and the appropriate setting.
- No verbal abuse or harassment.
- If you make someone feel unwelcome then you are opposing our mission as a community. We do not tolerate racist, sexist or any otherwise derogatory comments. This includes vocalizing support for racist, Nazi, misogynist, homophobic, etc. political parties or movements; including but not limited to: Donald Trump & his administration, anti-immigrant rhetoric, “red pill”, alt-right, incel, and gamergate. Serious or repeat offenders may face banning.
- Keep conversation relevant to the forum or channel’s purpose.
- The forums are for more ongoing long-form conversations and topics of interest and real-time chatting is for Discord. Upon request, please change any irrelevant topics that may not comply with the channel or forum’s intended purpose.
- Each member will have one account with a consistent username.
- We are a one-account-per-person forum. All characters & NPCs will be registered to your one account. For transparency, each member will have a username that matches on the forums and the Discord (sometimes we will have holiday-themed puns in the Discord that should still match your general name). Username changes will be marked in a member’s signature, and are requested to be changed by a staff member.
ZRPG employs two forms of communication. First and foremost, we are a forum-based roleplay and the forum is always going to be the crux of your ZRPG experience. The forums are for “long-term communication” while featuring social aspects as well. They contain a large majority of the information for our roleplay and, importantly, the roleplay itself. Each forum has a description, so before posting make sure to read it so that your posts are relevant to the topic.
Our second form of communication is ZRPG’s Discord server, for real-time conversations and socializing. The Discord is used for community-building, so ZRPG staff encourages all members to join as it is used for announcements, updates, along with brainstorming and creative projects. Each Discord channel has a purpose and a description at the top explaining what the channel should be used for. Keep these in mind before posting!